VOCAPOST - ARSIP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian VOCALOID Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Lounge

Go down 
+25
Minny
runa-chan
開発コードmini
greenfoliage
masterdiki
luzzy
yayak777
idoyklik
indrahebat
NekoRisu9297
sayaka-chan
bropart
tetodere21
asagi
mohax_2000
rikaPutra
Ethervain
saizen
Ryu_hakoshi
powerkid
FiaXrin
biradesu
nabila sharmita devi
The Rikulen
crash_test
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
crash_test
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: REDSHiFT Crew
Posting : 2257
Join : 2010-08-13
International Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 16:09

First topic message reminder :

hello guys, welcome to english section of this forum. Smile
in this thread, you're free to discuss anything.
ofcourse, in english Very Happy

- -

happy discussing bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/redshiftvocaloid

AuthorMessage
tetodere21
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
tetodere21

: Twin Drill's Fan
Posting : 105
Join : 2011-05-10

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 5:26

bropart wrote:
^
how about discussing how teto managed to drill your head... i mean heart :sipu:

can we pick another topic? this makes me feel somewhat embarassed...
Back to top Go down
asagi
Voca Jammer
Voca Jammer
asagi

: live and learn
Posting : 12
Join : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 10:25

^
no need to be embarassed...
I know, let's talk about vocaloid (this is a vocaloid forum after all)
Let's start with your unique experience with vocaloid...
Your first encounter, your opinion about it, cosplay maybe, ANYTHING can do... Smile

I'll start then...
I don't remember how I bump into Vocaloid the first time, the only thing I remember is that I was really into Supercell's "Parade of Liars"... 🇩🇯
My first opinion was, "it wasn't perfect, but hey, it's waaaay better than I thought it would be!". And then I was searching for other songs sung by Hatsune Miku and it turned out to be a little disappointing...
It's just, Supercell's version of Miku is just waaaay too good, they made others' version of Miku sounds just like plain soul-less robot... Silencer
And then I just lost interest on finding other Miku's songs... Lazyon

The nowaday standard has increased though...
There are many composers out there that are able to unleash vocaloid's potential to a different level than it was some years ago...
I'm just glad I know vocaloid...
Although, in my opinion, ALL vocaloid songs has one same flaw in them...
The song was sung by vocaloid, that's all...
It just still can't beats a real human's voice (a good one that is)... Yap
Back to top Go down
FiaXrin
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
FiaXrin

: Alternate Universe
Posting : 3870
Join : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 13:56

my turn Very Happy how I know VOCALOID.. *background music plays*

well.. I randomly chatted with someone through a website, and I asked him who was the girl in his picture. happily he described that she was Miku, a VOCALOID, etc. etc. (I don't remember much, lol) he also gave me an MMD video with Miku singing Packaged.

at first I wasn't interested with the video thou (yeah, until now I'm not a hard-die fan of MMD Neutral) so before I finished watching it, I randomly clicked other video. and it was Triple Baka, sung by Miku, Teto and Neru. that was officially my first video of VOCALOID which I watched it until finished (I remember I kept replaying it xD)

later I clicked Reverse Rainbow video because I saw a yellow-haired girl there. and I thought she was Neru, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ak-itsuki.deviantart.com
crash_test
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: REDSHiFT Crew
Posting : 2257
Join : 2010-08-13
PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 16:20

me! me! Very Happy /
first of all, please forgive my broken engrish. my grammar was rotten lol (too much 4ch may broke your grammar.red)

abt vocaloid.

back in 2009, i heard that yamaha released a voice synthesizer called VOCALOID2.
"ah, yamaha produced speech synth with moe characters, so what?"
- -
then in early 2010, i was browsing wikipedia for information about vocal synthesis. than, there was VOCALOID2 listed there. so i read moar detailed, technical information about vocaloid2.

so i open up youtube for videos about vocaloid. and there you go. MELT by Supercell.
"woah, what is this. this software can sing!"

sadly, because sh*t tier quality audio from youtube. im not very intersted with VOCALOID. besides i love electronic music / EDM more than mainstream jpop music like melt.
- -
few months later, im back to youtube. searching tutorial videos abt ableton live and after few video sugestions..

"what is this? vocaloid with ableton live?"

and there you go xD (you can see the ending already eh?)

Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/redshiftvocaloid
sayaka-chan
VP Honoris Causa
VP Honoris Causa
sayaka-chan

: on the august night we share...
Posting : 1460
Join : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 16:56

heeem...how can i encounter vocaloid eeer...let's see (my english is broken OTL, sorry)

i think i was november 2009, to be honest it was because of magazine bonus which has Lucky Star poster with konata&co. cosplaying as vocaloid character and i was thinking "errr...is konata cosplaying as xenogear character?" <--- call me dumb for believe that statement for months OTL

and when browsing anime stuff i found caramelldansen and got addicted by that, and further browsing lead me to caramelldansen video with vocaloid nendoroid in it, i think it's cute and browse more about vocaloid, on the other tab (YT) i typed 'vocaloid' and voila! i met JBF yamai. ver (at that time my computer lost it sound, so i download dozen of vocaloid song without knowing the song at all) and melt and Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu. shoushitsu song interest me because i like tounge-twister fast song and "wow! this is cool, i'll beat this song. vocaloid is such a tounge-twister" and i found ura-omote lovers and etc etc. Razz

and now i'm an utatte for vocaloid songs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
biradesu
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
biradesu

: camel herder
Posting : 819
Join : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 18:32

Well, I had a best friend who forced her likes to me.
Including Vocaloid and fandubbing.

The end.
Back to top Go down
FiaXrin
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
FiaXrin

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 18:35

^ lol. so simple xD
Back to top Go down
NekoRisu9297
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
NekoRisu9297

: Yandere Otaku/Vocaloid fan
Posting : 195
Join : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 19:19

Well, i first saw vocaloid in the Animonster magazine...

At first, i'm not interested... that changed, when my friend (Ira a.k.a iraraloid... too bad she's not here again Cryout ) started to like vocaloid. Then, after "something" happens Hahaha , i started to chat with her on facebook about vocaloid. First, she gave me a vocaloid Hatsune Miku PV youtube link, and i watched it, and i liked it Ohoho

And then, she bombarded me with so many kawaii and cute vocaloid pictures... i got kawaii overdose, and my nose bleeds (seriously... i love "kawaii" and "moe" pictures, so i got a nosebleed) ROFL Laugh

after that, she gave soo~ much Miku and Kaito PVs, and also some Rin & Len PVs. After that, i started to like them Lover High

that's how i like vocaloid Easy

Back to top Go down
bropart
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
bropart

: Lost Fighter
Posting : 41
Join : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 21:40

tetodere21 wrote:
bropart wrote:
^
how about discussing how teto managed to drill your head... i mean heart :sipu:

can we pick another topic? this makes me feel somewhat embarassed...

Tooo bad, everyone have accepted the topic (about their encounter with vocaloid)... you are the one who wanted a topic right? well, here's one Surely...?

I thought you liked(/loved?) teto enough that you even used it as your trademark, doesnt really make sense if you are embarrassed about it. Confused
Back to top Go down
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Join : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 22:31

^anyway the topic is now about the encounter. W means he will tell his story soon enough lol\

THe first vocaloid song I ever heard is "Yukkuri Shite ite ne", I watched it on Youtube. A friend of mine shared me the link. (*yayak777)

I explored a little and found some interesting songs. But I didn't grow any affection lol.

Its long after the first encounter, then I found the song "Packaged" introduced by my friend up here (*bropart). And I was like *jawdrop Hiks Yeah That song just melt my heart. And KZ ended up in my list here in my signature.

And then... the real thing is here: Vocarock. Let's just mention the most influential song (songs that triggered the love):

Apple41 - Flashback Sound
Yuyoyuppe - Psychopath
Yuyoyuppe - Palette

It was after my heart melted by these three songs, I came to like more songs.

And now here I am, a vocaloid user (*wannabe)
Back to top Go down
tetodere21
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
tetodere21

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Jun 2011 - 21:05

okay2, everyone got me.

well my 1st encounter with Vocaloid was when i chatted with my friends on facebook (yayak777, indrahebat, bropart) about a song called "Melt". i searched it and listened to it.at first i don't think Miku was all that mighty. but after the second song (triple baka) i totally fell in love with Miku. then i started search for some more, until i find a video that attracted my eyes... TETO'S FUKKIRETA.

and at that moment i really knew what 'nosebleed by moe' was. i really experienced a nosebleed by moe. well, almost. (hey my head's got all blank and the world was like, circling me...) and since then i can't stop loving Teto.

and those friends of mine i mentioned before got me deeper by letting me play the bass line for Melt, and then my eyes suddenly opened for a whole new world of music.

so, credit to yayak777, indrahebat, and bropart for introducing and facilitating me into this wonderful realm
Nice Job
Back to top Go down
bropart
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
bropart

: Lost Fighter
Posting : 41
Join : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 7:52

^^
God forgive me for I have sinned...
I didn't kno that so much people have been poisoned by the vocamoe by me cute ... may you all rest in peace

me honestly.. I'm not the biggest fan of vocaloid myself, just like to explore digital elektro, trance music and so, and just happened to stumble upon somebodies iPod from yayak777(yes, hes the biggest voca poison) and heard KZ's packaged ---> all KZs shit is EPIC! damn that thing made me high, literally.

since then, found a site of mr taggleburr and got myself a great source of vocaloid downloads... yes I am awe----wait for it
--
--
-----some! Surely...?
Back to top Go down
idoyklik
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
idoyklik

: Buanglah Sampah Pada Tempatnya
Posting : 1540
Join : 2011-04-24

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 9:44

now's my turn....I summon my ultimate card...

looong loooong time ago...
when i browse through random forums, i saw vocaloid picts
i thought vocaloid was an anime....so i desperately search its download link until i lost in a site called youtube,
then i typed vocaloid in the search box there...enter
i found a promotional vid of hatsune miku...and Last Night Good Night PV
then i said..."oohhh its not anime"

~fin
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/idoyklik
mohax_2000
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
mohax_2000

: #3 Top Poster VP Album: 1
Posting : 3694
Join : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 12:44

as for me, MIRIAM, LOLA, & LEON, they are familiar stuff since I began to collecting music software in an electronic center during my JHS

but misteriously, I never made a deal to buy one of them even though I keep sightseeing them everytime I go back to that store
another kind of software always stolen my attention from them

but once when I found a twintailed software cover, i bought it at once! Very Happy idk why... (love at first sight?)
- - - -
I tried that JPN version, I got many problems but i have no friend to consult at that moment, so I threw away miku software

I went back to vocaloid fandom when a friend of mine succesfully made miku sing "hannnnya dirimmmmuuuu..."

I keep in and out from this vocaloid world till recent times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mohauwx
tetodere21
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
tetodere21

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 1:09

bropart wrote:
^^
God forgive me for I have sinned...
I didn't kno that so much people have been poisoned by the vocamoe by me cute ... may you all rest in peace

i don't wanna die yet. there's still much things i wanna experience
Back to top Go down
yayak777
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
yayak777

: Your Not So Average Geek
Posting : 227
Join : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 6:37

bropart wrote:
yayak777(yes, hes the biggest voca poison)

Sorry for being a poison in your life~ [though you actually like it]~ snicker*
Welcome to the dark side~ Hahahahaha Hahaha
Back to top Go down
tetodere21
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
tetodere21

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jun 2011 - 1:12

yayak777 wrote:
bropart wrote:
yayak777(yes, hes the biggest voca poison)

Sorry for being a poison in your life~ [though you actually like it]~ snicker*
Welcome to the dark side~ Hahahahaha Hahaha

this "dark" side actually fits me very well, as i have been dark ever since i could remember. (well, Teto brighten me though)
Blush

and i eventually drag my NEET friend to this dark region. oh and i did the same to my cute li'l sisters.
Back to top Go down
luzzy
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
luzzy

: (●´▽`●)
Posting : 508
Join : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 10:31

So, yes, this is an international thread? Or more like a confession thread on how VOCALOID poisons your mind LOL

Anyways, here's my story:

I can't remember how I first found out about VOCALOID, but I know more about it from my IRL friend. And then it gets pretty viral once I hit the YouTube for more stuffs. I didn't go as deep as NicoDou for videos so I don't really go for Utattemita. Clear was (and probably is still) my favorite Utattemita singer.

After a while I began thinking, hey, won't that be kinda cool to have an Indonesian version of VOCALOID?

And then I started with Balonku Ada Lima, a song that I believe not a single Indonesian child will not know. And hey, it worked! I started making children songs using VOCALOID, and then I started making my own songs. Turned out to be pretty fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/anitalucius
powerkid
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
powerkid

: REDSHiFT Crew - Vocaloid User
Posting : 807
Join : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:22

as for me, saizen poisoned me with miku ar first. sasuga mikufagLaugh
but it's not very effective and I ignored it for a while Lazyon
then I discovered Luka. started to like her songs like JBF, Aka Hitoha Highcited
and then Tako Luka :3 Touching
which eventually I made a cover of Fukai Mori and Purachina with Luka's voice.
then I posted it on the vocathread @ kaskus, which leads to kurashu-nyan remastering it because it was a fail Desperate
then he asked me to join REDSHiFT and here I am Ohoho
Back to top Go down
http://: https://www.youtube.com/user/redshiftworks
NekoRisu9297
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
NekoRisu9297

: Yandere Otaku/Vocaloid fan
Posting : 195
Join : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 20:46

anyway, the one who i can blame that i'm here and also the one who voca-poisoned me is: iraraloid Wha..!?

she made my nose bleed because of voca-moe Bloody

where is she?!? i want revenge! Rage Frown

okay, i can't wait to hear another interesting stories, and maybe, someone will manage to start a new topic in this thread :3
Back to top Go down
FiaXrin
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
FiaXrin

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 21:23

@luzzy : well, you can talk about everything here but now the topic is how you encountered vocaloid Very Happy

and yeah, I'll let this topic continue since I can't make a new one orz
Back to top Go down
yayak777
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
yayak777

: Your Not So Average Geek
Posting : 227
Join : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011 - 22:39

Well having a little poison in life wouldn't hurt that much I suppose...[or perhaps]...especially if that poison tastes and feels and sounds good... Sweat
Anyways....its rather fun seeing how all of you fell for Vocaloids charm. [It's not like I'm having fun from that kinda thing though...]

Btw...how did snow turn into poison all of a sudden???
Back to top Go down
masterdiki
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
masterdiki

: Utaite Abal-abalan... *facepalm*
Posting : 211
Join : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 18:41

it's better than some broad 'snow' topic, right?

my turn, draw card!

I remember that one of my friend from Korea that live in Japan was telling me about some 'android singing' things (at that time, I call that 'stupid android singing' thing... God Please forgive me. is this the Punishment You gave to me? Sweat )

move on, at my Facebook Home, 50% of my friend's status says : VOCALOID, IMBA!.. MIKU IS THE BEST... I Love you Miku!...

what the... what so great with that? That just some software music synthesizer with some moe mascot. nothing spectacular.

but oho~ call me stupid or crazy or whatsoever double personality trait, some of my other me force my finger to click one of Youtube link (believe it or not, it's all yours Surely...? ) and,

BAAAM! World is mine by Miku captivated my heart just in one-shot! Bloody
Nosebleed? yes of course! and thing get worse because that event happen at cyber-cafe. (please imagine that.... Blush )

until that, I'm ragged to hear another songs of Miku and thanks to other ME, I stumble into Luka's music, just be friend. (well, it not really captivated me until I found MAGNET.) NOSEBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Desperate

as you can see, now I'm freak about Vocaloid. I try to hear every song of them. (I mean it, EVERY SINGLE OF SONGS). my heart has been chained by song of Vocaloid and 3 character (Miku, Luka, KAITO) has blessed me another purpose to live in this cruel world. Heart Sutra

so, in order to get know more of them, I take a brave (or stupid, because of my lack of ability) step to join in this VOCALO.ID with hope I can learn more about Vocaloid and can make at least one song. (when I find KAITO, there;s some words pop in my head "hey! that character really looks like with my own 3D Character for my novel lol" Relax Bath is it destiny? I dont know?)

tell me freak (like some of my friends that never know the true beauty of Vocaloid), tell me nuts, tell me whatever you want, but my heart still in the vocaloid even you tear my body apart.

wanna try?? Olympus, Show how the Divine Slash work for those sinners! Rage Frown
Back to top Go down
anony

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 21:16

this thread looks fun can i join?
it's about a new vocaloid called hibiki lui and suzune ring
does anyone know the demo of their voice?

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
FiaXrin
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
FiaXrin

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011 - 22:19

^ hm.. well, we haven't gotten any demos of them. but if we have them, we'll surely put them on the news section (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Lounge   International Lounge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Lounge
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next