VOCAPOST - ARSIP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian VOCALOID Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A warning to the Vocapost community.

Go down 
+15
luzzy
Ryuzhie
VinZ
crash_test
Fajrian23
indrahebat
kawaiikobato
ryo-kun
pispot
Rakuin
RouFleur
Ethervain
ushii_usagi
Tunalend
GUMI
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tunalend
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Tunalend

: VPDefenseSquad
Posting : 265
Join : 2012-02-22

A warning to the Vocapost community. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 13:03

*A*) OH MAI--

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ushii_usagi
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
ushii_usagi

Posting : 50
Join : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 13:15

Back to top Go down
Ethervain
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
Ethervain

: 灰色茶 ☆
Posting : 1040
Join : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 18:56

If I'm not wrong, some of them did use the illegal for practicing. But in the end, some of them end up buying the original softwares together in group.
I remember that the illegal download threads has been removed since quite some time ago.

CMIIW, thanks.

PS: I own my own original vocaloid software and I believe the big producers here also using the original software.
[And also, I thought nobody can register their name as Vocaloid Character? I think its much better if u tell them from which forum / company are u from (for ex. Yamaha). Then they will respond it immediately :>]
Back to top Go down
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5635099
RouFleur
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
RouFleur

: FAIL FTW
Posting : 487
Join : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 19:00

I think Vocapost producers already bought the software, there are some proofs in the thread mentioned earlier. It's on the last page

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rakuin
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Rakuin

: Teh dan acar, silahkan dicicipi
Posting : 483
Join : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 21:37

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

-----
Disclaimer: Everything below is my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinions of the administrator or the moderators.
-----

First things first.

I agree with you on the issue of deleting all references to illegal use of software.

While it is true that we have fixed our past mistakes and have begun the process of using legitimate software, there are still references to illegal use of software in this community. As long as this exists, people outside will continue to have bad opinions about us. Our administrator and moderators have not replied to this thread, but since this thread was edited, I believe they have seen your message and is now considering what to do next.

Now, here is the problem.

With respect, I do not like the method you are using right now. I appreciate the fact that you gave us a warning, and I do not contest your right to report us to Forumotion, but I, and I believe many others will agree with me, do not like to be blackmailed by strangers on the Internet.

As Ethervain said,

Quote :
I think its much better if u tell them from which forum / company are u from (for ex. Yamaha). Then they will respond it immediately :>]

You are not helping your cause by not telling us for whom you are representing. As it looks right now, you do not have legal authority over us and therefore we are not legally required to follow your orders. Every action beyond your rights can be taken as acts of vigilantism or, worse, threats with malicious intent. Even if you are from a fellow Vocaloid community, I believe warning us without making any demands is the best choice here.

Please tell us who you are and where you are from. Then, we can discuss this together in peace without any bad feelings.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
http://kepinganjepang.com
pispot
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
pispot

Posting : 278
Join : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 23:01

you haven't answered this question yet

"Please tell us who you are and where you are from. Then, we can discuss this together in peace without any bad feelings.
"

it's more better talking to a known person than talking to a stranger~
Back to top Go down
ryo-kun
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
ryo-kun

: 俺の世界
Posting : 244
Join : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 8:28

GUMI wrote:

@Chiaki: I already consider sending an e-mail to the administrators of this forums to resolve the issue, but I doubt it would be taken seriously without giving an open warning. And yes, I feel troubled regarding this issue - just like any Vocaloid fans with a decent moral value would.

Doubt? :v Admins and mods will take this case seriously too if you tell warn them via e-mail, and I think it's more polite than make a thread and gives them a warning. Well, that's if you want to make this thing clear in polite way too :/ just my cents
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ryorikon
Tunalend
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Tunalend

: VPDefenseSquad
Posting : 265
Join : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 13:57

ryo-kun wrote:
Admins and mods will take this case seriously too if you tell warn them via e-mail, and I think it's more polite than make a thread and gives them a warning.

totally agree :v
Back to top Go down
kawaiikobato
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
kawaiikobato

: MikuFreak
Posting : 77
Join : 2012-11-12

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 15:49

Well, what do we have here?
I think we should hear the opinions of the big composers here first about the use of illegal Vocaloid software.
Yes, I do agree. But no other people seem to be complaining in those threads, are there?
-just my opinion-
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiikobato.blogspot.com
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Join : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 17:37

Hello GUMI...

I want to make a few things clear.

First, I think, your demand is exactly what we all here want, and trying to do. Clean all the content of the forum from shameful act like you mentioned. And in that point, I see that we, both us and you guys, are in the same side. I think you guys have to remember why, and for what purpose did you guys come here in the first place.

Second, I.., personally think that publicly making a statement of taking hostage to make your point and demand heard, is a violent decision. Just like any other violent measures, by doing just that, you are presenting yourself as harmful to us. You said that you did that because you wanted us to take you seriously. Well, you get what you want. We take you seriously. But your position is not very respectful. And I think from the way you behave you are prepared for that.

Third, I noticed that from the very beginning, you speak of yourself as plural. So is it okay to assume that you are not an individual? As, pispot mentioned earlier, before we can continue our talk, we need to know your capacity. They don't mean personal identity. I don't really think anyone here is interested in who you are or what your real name is. What we need to know is your capacity. Are you some kind of a representation of a group? We can have a better conversation when we know who we are dealing with.

I personally think that telling us your capacity in the first place will gain you attention and respect, and will serve the purpose of making yourself taken seriously, better, and more elegant, than taking hostage. Taking hostage is only for the desperate and the weak.

If you don't reveal your capacity in your next 2 posts, I can't guarantee I can take you seriously. Your demand is still serious, it always been, and it will always be. But you as a person, that's not always the case.
Back to top Go down
Fajrian23
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
Fajrian23

: カイミク
Posting : 134
Join : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 19:48

^
honestly, ditto.
Just add some words those "stuck" in my mind. And here is my opinion as a personnel of this forum.
GUMI wrote:
@Pis: I deny releasing any personal identity to avoid unnecessary hassle that may caused by an irresponsible members of the community that could take this warning as an offense.
Nah, no need to reveal your Personal Identity here. This is internet, Mate. With all due respect, could you tell to the entire forum--via this thread, of course--where do you come from? I mean, your community, at least.

So, you know our community; we know yours. Pretty fair, eh?

If you keep try to avoid question like "who are you?" and "what kind of forum or organization you come from?" I think, no more people would pay any serious attention to this "warning thread".

I believe the Mods and Admin would pay attention to this warning. Just a matter of time 'till they take an action.

I'm sorry, if my words looks like some kind of harsh words or something similar with that. Just wondering what kind of people are you~.
Back to top Go down
crash_test
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: REDSHiFT Crew
Posting : 2257
Join : 2010-08-13
PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 22:53

Representing the moderators of vocapost, I would like to confirm that we do care about the issue. We have taken care of the threads that might cause "trouble". In the meantime, our administrator is currently unavailable to directly reply to your post here.

For further inquiries or discussion, you can send via email at vpvocalo.id(at)gmail.com, we will try to reply to your email ASAP.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/redshiftvocaloid
Rakuin
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Rakuin

: Teh dan acar, silahkan dicicipi
Posting : 483
Join : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptySun 16 Dec 2012 - 23:10

GUMI wrote:
I know searching for every trace of any references to the illegal software in this board would be slightly time-consuming and could take a while to be done...
And that is why we need all the help we can get.

We need members that understand the importance of supporting the technology and the creators.

We need members that will teach others to be a better fan.

We need members that will make our community better.

Just like you.

Why not join us?

Surely helping us from the inside is better than making demands as an outsider.

Don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
http://kepinganjepang.com
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Join : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 10:17

GUMI wrote:

Since a representative of the board have shown a good faith regarding the issue, I will retract my warning to report this forums for the time being. Though we will still occasionally watching the activities of this forums regardless.

GUMI

Blush kyaaaaa...
Back to top Go down
Fajrian23
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
Fajrian23

: カイミク
Posting : 134
Join : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 13:40

^
Looks like Kang Indra's misundertanding something (intentionally, I think) lol!

And ... at the end of the road, I know what kind of people Gumi (and his/her friends) are.

So, could we say this case's (temporarily) closed?
Back to top Go down
VinZ
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
VinZ

: Hanya penyanyi kamar mandi
Posting : 342
Join : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012 - 19:12

Your demand is not wrong, but your way is.
Threatening without giving your identity is a crime, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warning to the Vocapost community.   A warning to the Vocapost community. Empty

Back to top Go down

A warning to the Vocapost community.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next