VOCAPOST - ARSIP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indonesian VOCALOID Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show me Indonesiaaaaa

Go down 
+18
RouFleur
Akai_Kurasu
velvay
Gyatso
dinkochii gururu
KazukiKobayashi
Mikuosetsuna
Alteria
Tsurika
Nightraven
Fafa
Ethervain
lunasutisna
indrahebat
runa-chan
Genese
mohax_2000
開発コードmini
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

: brocaloid fandom
Posting : 63
Join : 2012-08-13

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:55

First topic message reminder :

I got a bit curious, since google search only show that standart pictures that everyone knows I'd like to know more about Indonesia CAUSE I'M ON AN INDONESIA FORUM DUH Sweat

So right now the only things I know is that you have a giant buddah statue, that you speak Indonesian (I found it a very nice language though I cant make sense of a word so far) and you're all in an island..
And everything Wikipedia tells me... Which is basically what you learn in school I think.

So tell me your lifestyle and everything you feel like telling me. I wont bite I swear
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:05

@mikuostsuna

Ini OK, Aku sedang belajar bahasa Indonesia dengan anda Sweat
saya mengusahakan jaru gambar dari Balikpapan. Sangat indaaah XD

OMG GUYS I WROTE THIS WITHOUT ALMOST GOOGLE |D
TELL ME IF ITS WRONG XDD
Back to top Go down
Mikuosetsuna
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
Mikuosetsuna

: IR★RS
Posting : 742
Join : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:11

@mini
^^
oya aku lupa kalau makanannya yang enak di balikpapan itu kepiting
dan makan oleh oleh khas balikpapan itu kuku macan atau nama lainya amplang
Back to top Go down
http://www.setsunashinn27.blogspot.com
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:58

aku mencintai makan Lover High semuanya mencintai hahahaha.
Saya tidak pernah makan kepiting, kita harus kepiting tapi tidak biasa memakannya ; 3 ;
Back to top Go down
Alteria
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Alteria

: VPost Membership
Posting : 389
Join : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:21

開発コードmini wrote:
Thank you. I'm happy to know that you can choose people you love to marry. |D

And yes we are very tolerant with Islamic people, we have communities of Islam people here and we all live happily.
It's true though that in some western countries Islam people are treated like terrorists.
The news make a big fuss about Islam being terrorists some times, but then we have soap opera about Islam. It was one of my favorites, but from what you tell me they portrayed the Islam really well.

youtube > QPxdFY4MMbg

I dont know how to embed youtube hahahahhahahahaha I fail Hiks Yeah
I cant post links too XD

Yes of course I wont mind telling you.
Jews are a small community. My family (by grampa's side) came from Germany, running from the nazis, the whole family has a lot of problems because of that and still some of my cousins (even though they were never affected by the war) carry some problems.
My gramma comes from a Portuguese traditional family who was very rich. My gramps fell in love with her and gave up on his religion to marry her.

What most people don't know is that there are 2 kinds of Jew by definition.
One is Jew as a religion, that is what everyone knows
And other is that Jew by blood, Jews are actually a race XD

My grampa passed away before I was even born, so my gramma raised all the children by herself pratically. She had help from her sisters and brothers too, but life wasn't sweet to her, she became a bitter and strong person to face all dificulties... She's a very strong woman.
At that time my family grew out of religion, I guess there was no time for it? I was born a bit after, raised pratically as an agnostic, though I went to Catholic School (religion messsss)

There are 4 types of school in Brazil, Public, Private, Militar and Catholic.
Catholic schools usually are the cheapest, since public education is shit, the priests provide a high quality education by a low fee, it's the best way if you're not too poor.

We are not forced into any religion here, even though mostly is catholic, there's something I dont know the name in english, but it's like: choose whatever you want to choose.
So we have temples from all religions and accept all kind of culture. We try to leave peacefully, everyone with their beliefs. Sometimes doesnt work very well but we're trying.

I'm not a very religious people right now XD
I was born in a falling Jew family, with catholic and agnostic education and later (after my uncle's death) my gramma became really spiritual. OTL
It's a mess OTL
That soap opera seems... more western than I thought it would be. I thought it would be like the Omar series, but this seems more like our soap opera (it's called "sinetron") with Arabic setting and more interesting than our usual sinetron (which is like a shoujo manga dragged into 500+ episodes, aired everyday).

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I find your religion life interesting. That way, you know how things are viewed in different religions, and it leads to tolerance. I think knowing other religion is good to find which one is the most "right" of all by your own heart and brain. oh yeah, do the priests pay the school-related stuff by themselves?

Cobalah kepiting. Kepiting rasanya luar biasa walaupun memakannya repot~
Back to top Go down
KazukiKobayashi
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
KazukiKobayashi

: singer in training
Posting : 786
Join : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:24

mind if i try to answer?
answer:

you know... islam is a peaceful religion... even our prophet told us to protect the other religion too...

so, why those terrorist guys exist? it's because time distorted many things... our prophet even said that people who believe in him after he died are really great because they never meet him... those sentences are in my language though.. Smile... but it's just like that...

and yeah i know the jews are actually a race... some part of holy quran tells about jews...

here in indonesia we can choose our religion... just like yours... juuust like yours...
~~~~~~~~~~~

you know... if you go to indonesia... jakarta is not a very recommended city... because jakarta is just like the big cities of other countries... a place full of buildings... not really special... Smile (no offense guuuys~~)

you should go to the mountains... or the beach... just feel the nature.. okay... because the cities are just the same with the other cities... you'll just waste your time if you just having your trip in the big cities

or if you go to the cities like jakarta, bandung, jogjakarta, or the other cities.... just make sure you feel, and experience the cultures... it's reaaaaaaally important....

~~~~~~~~~~
kita semua cinta makanan~~ Lover High Lover High Laugh

ah... i'm sorry for my bad english.. especially the grammars.... my grammar sucks you know.. LOL
Back to top Go down
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:34

Our dramas are really good, my gramma watch it daily XD
That soap was my first contact with Islam.

You dont sound rude at all, it's nice to exchange information respecting people's choices regardless of yours.
No, the priests only keep the school active, so they hire good teachers, help guiding the kids and that kind of stuff.
They are great schools, I know some people say that priests are just a bunch of frustrated pedophiles but that's not true at all.
There are some people who use the priest path to take advantage of childs, I can't deny and it's an awful thing, really really horrible, but it's not like that at all.

Aku akan memakannya... Someday Hiks Yeah

@Kazuki

Don't worry, the more the better!
I'm trying to understand Islam better, now I get a whole different idea, I thought you were really close-minded and you didn't want to talk to anyone who's not Islamic, but I was wrong OTL (I really thought that XDDDD it's absurd to think that now)

I dont really know what to say now.
I guess there's bad people everywhere, and lots of misintrpretations.

I have to work now OTL.
I will be back later.

Back to top Go down
dinkochii gururu
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
dinkochii gururu

: Sementara harus bersama Ei-chan
Posting : 284
Join : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 0:04

konna thread tsui ni kita!! @_@
I do really want to answer, but I'm not fluent in english.

btw, you can't post any links and videos before the 7th day. just be patient like me and wait about a week. Sweat

then, let's be friend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alteria
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
Alteria

: VPost Membership
Posting : 389
Join : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 0:20

開発コードmini wrote:

Aku akan memakannya... Someday Hiks Yeah
Pakai kuah yang banyak rempahnya enak, loh /promosi

If you go to Jakarta, I recommend you to visit "Taman Mini Indonesia Indah" (not because of the name btw XD). It's a huge place with lots of museums and other stuff like an IMAX Theatre, traditional houses from all over Indonesia, our cultures, many kind of animals in Indonesia, and even an Indonesia-shaped islands on a lake. It's like a condensed basic information about Indonesia and other things, just like the name Implies. Sometimes they hold events too there.

There's a Komodo museum too, but I heard there are ghosts dwelling in there.
Back to top Go down
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 2:17

@dinkochii

Dont worry, I believe I will be speaking and understanding Indonesian really soon. I hope we can be friends.

@Alteria.

sahjskad the nameeee so preciousss XDD
I looove museums, when I lived in a bigger town I used to visit a lot of museums XD, and IMAX, I wish I could see 3D movies >\\\<

AH
I have a surprise for you guys once I get home, cant post pictures at work hahahaha ; - ;
Back to top Go down
dinkochii gururu
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
dinkochii gururu

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 3:18

if you have time, you should play to our irc
Back to top Go down
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 3:22

I'm trying to set it up on my work hahahaha |D
My internet connection here is half blocked so things such as irc chatting, sound posts from soundcloud and some other functions are blocked |D
I'm searching a way to get through this.
Back to top Go down
dinkochii gururu
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
dinkochii gururu

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 3:25

ganbatte!! Aha Yeah
we're waiting for you to join our crazy talks :p
Back to top Go down
Gyatso
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
Gyatso

: is trying ...
Posting : 156
Join : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 4:49

開発コードmini wrote:
I got a bit curious, since google search only show that standart pictures that everyone knows I'd like to know more about Indonesia CAUSE I'M ON AN INDONESIA FORUM DUH Sweat

So right now the only things I know is that you have a giant buddah statue, that you speak Indonesian (I found it a very nice language though I cant make sense of a word so far) and you're all in an island..
And everything Wikipedia tells me... Which is basically what you learn in school I think.

So tell me your lifestyle and everything you feel like telling me. I wont bite I swear

as far as i know, the giant statue buddha was in Surabaya Aha Yeah

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Four-faced-budha-06

I won't lose with others when they talk about their region RunCry
Back to top Go down
indrahebat
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia

: Tachikomatic User
Posting : 1114
Join : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 8:29

Mini, can I say something rude? All your questions and curiosity makes you look so cute Happy Blush Really lovely.

I've always wanted to meet a jew. Saya belum pernah bertemu dengan orang yahudi, jadi saya penasaran. Wow, I can't believe I met one in such a forum. Jewish people had some of the brightest people in the world. Or so I heard.

I'm really glad to meet a non asian person who really open and frank about religion in a good way. International people I met mostly don't care or tries to stay away from the topic. Talking leads to acceptance and understanding Very Happy

Join us sometime in irc://chat.freenode.net/#vocapost
We have many regulars there B) let us know if you have found a workaround for your internet connection.

Back to top Go down
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 8:47

omg thank you all for your kindness. Now I learned how to chat I will log in everyday. And someone told me the timezone there´s most people online hah |D it´s a good hour for me too so we will meet online Hiks Yeah

@Gyatso

That really looks like shiva XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I meant this one:

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Borobudur,-Java,-Indonesia

It´s the only picture that shows up on google besides the maps.

@indra

It´s not rude at all but I´m embarassed XD
And yes, one of the things that is part of the culture is that knowledge is the only thing that can´t be taken away from us, so we study hard usually. I never met a Jew who wasn´t a good student actually... Even though there were not many of us in Catholic school.

And thank you. I´m a very curious person overall, so it´s always a pleasure talking about religion cause at the moment I´m open to learn everything I can.

And I have worked it out already hohoho, you can wait for me tomorrow Nice Job
Back to top Go down
Mikuosetsuna
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
Mikuosetsuna

: IR★RS
Posting : 742
Join : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 9:49

ngasih info dikit deh tentang
1.Kota malang
kota yg hijau
bersih dan terkadang kotanya dinggin
dan banyak para petani menanam padi

2.KOTA Batu
kota yg dinggin di karenakan kotanya berada di gunung Happy Blush
di kota batu ada kebun appel
appel yg di kota batu sanggat manis Lover High
dan kotanya masih banyak pohon pohon
Back to top Go down
http://www.setsunashinn27.blogspot.com
Fafa
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
Fafa

Posting : 761
Join : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 10:41

Mikuosetsuna wrote:
ngasih info dikit deh tentang
1.Kota malang
kota yg hijau
bersih dan terkadang kotanya dinggin
dan banyak para petani menanam padi

2.KOTA Batu
kota yg dinggin di karenakan kotanya berada di gunung Happy Blush
di kota batu ada kebun appel
appel yg di kota batu sanggat manis Lover High
dan kotanya masih banyak pohon pohon

Ikut promosi ah,

Bandung

Bandung is the third largest city in Indonesia. Its elevation is 768 metres (2,520 ft) above sea level and is surrounded by up to 2,400 m (7,874 ft) high Late Tertiary and Quaternary volcanic terrain.

The northern part of the city is more hilly than the rest; the distinguished truncated flat-peak shape of the Tangkuban Perahu volcano can be seen from the city to the north. Long-term volcanic activity has created fertile andisol soil in the north, suitable for intensive rice, fruit, tea, tobacco and coffee plantations. In the south and east, alluvial soils deposited by the Cikapundung river are mostly found.

City of Bandung has tropical humid monsoon climate. Due to its elevation, climate in Bandung is cooler than most Indonesian cities and can be classified as humid; the average temperature is 23.6 °C (74.5 °F) throughout the year.

Bandung is a popular weekend destination of residents of Jakarta. The cooler climate of the highland plantation area, the varieties of food, the cheaper fashion shops located in factory outlets and distros, golf courses, and the zoo, are some of the attractions of the city. Bandung is also a popular shopping destination for the good value of its textile and fashion products among Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Bandung Supermal area includes Trans Studio Bandung with its 4.2 hectares indoor area. Its roller coaster rink is one of the three fastest in the world (the other two are in United States). There are plans to build 3 stars and 6 stars hotels in the same area, which will be a first for Bandung. Significant tourist sites near Bandung include the Tangkuban Prahu volcano crater to the north, the striking Kawah Putih volcano lake, and Patenggang Lake, a lake surrounded by tea plantations about 50 km to the south of the city.

Bandung administration has agreed to optimize 7 industrial and trade area which its are the speciality of Bandung:
  1. Binongjati Knitting Industrial and Trade Center
  2. Cigondewah Textile Trade Center
  3. Cihampelas Jeans Trade Center
  4. Suci (T and Oblong) Shirt Industrial Center
  5. Cibaduyut Shoes Industrial Center
  6. Cibuntu Tofu and Tempeh Industrial Center
  7. Sukamulya Sukajadi Doll Industrial Center

Lembang, Located at Northern Bandung. Lembang is a town in the province of West Java in Java, Indonesia.
Lembang is situated between 1,312 and 2,084 above sea level. Its highest point is on top of Tangkuban Perahu Mt. The temperature usually ranges between 17 and 24 degrees Celsius.
Besides tourism industry and agriculture, Lembang also has 4,000 milk cow farmers which supply Frisian Flag, Diamond and Danone.

bandung at night:

Back to top Go down
Gyatso
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
Gyatso

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:33

oh shoot! Laugh

well it is actually buddha faces (somehow the architecture was thailand influent). and the whole site there, also have baliness architecture and chinese architecture:
Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 030d134894065c419274a6605c44be3b

all i can say, there's a lot of amazing places in Indonesia. from 4th century till now, a lot of kingdom have rise and fall. Make Indonesia rich in culture and language. We have more than 746 local language.

try to answer about wedding costume yes, it is still exist. For example, if the groom was came from sunda tradition and the bride was padang tradition for the wedding reception they might choose sunda or padang or both of them. If the groom are agree using traditional custom they are most likely have traditional ceremony also which slightly different for each region.

even in special day like kartini day, kids still wearing traditional costume:
Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Hari_kartini

and this is one of traditional wedding ceremony which still use nowaday (in this photo the groom was son of presiden of Indonesia this period):
Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Img251120111064801
Back to top Go down
開発コードmini
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
開発コードmini

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 23:56

Sorry for the late reply, yesterday was complicated haha |D

@mikuo

jadi ada kota agronomi juga?
kota kecil yang baik. favorite saya saya tidak tahu bagaimana mengatakan favorite wkwkwkkwkwwkwk maaf)

I failed to understand about the larger cities Desperate

@fathullah

Quote :
2,400 m (7,874 ft) high Late Tertiary and Quaternary volcanic terrain

WHAT Onion Shock
niceeeee Q_Q

The city I was born is a lil bit higher, it's elevated 934 meters fro meters from the sea and it's really cold. > en wikipedia org/wiki/Curitiba

Quote :
The northern part of the city is more hilly than the rest; the distinguished truncated flat-peak shape of the Tangkuban Perahu volcano can be seen from the city to the north. Long-term volcanic activity has created fertile andisol soil in the north, suitable for intensive rice, fruit, tea, tobacco and coffee plantations. In the south and east, alluvial soils deposited by the Cikapundung river are mostly found.

City of Bandung has tropical humid monsoon climate. Due to its elevation, climate in Bandung is cooler than most Indonesian cities and can be classified as humid; the average temperature is 23.6 °C (74.5 °F) throughout the year.

I want to visit this.. so badly OTL
LOOK AT THIS FOOD I FOUND jklfjkdkjlsdjfsdfs

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Mini-bandung

I think bandung is the place I liked the most so far.
Everything in Indonesia looks so beautiful.
I found a picture of the northern part:

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 North%20Bandung%20City%20(5)

Is says so at least. There are so many houses, its very cute compared to most large cities.

I want to live in Bandung OTL it looks really welcoming, I think its my kind of town actually.
thanks for the info.

@gyatso

true O_O its a huge two faced buddha. o-o
Since you have that many local languages how does exactly the official language became.. you know official? |D

THOSE
KIDS
jkdljdsjkdakd so adorable..

And the wedding clothes..
THOSE CLOTHES I think I just half died here. It's so fabulous and so pretty and so shiny and so pretty again and jfkfd omg look how happy and pretty djksadlas OMGOGMOGMGOMOGMGO.
I went to google it and saw that today there's a lot of Indonesian brides using western dresses. I got curious to know how are you guys keeping the balance between the "westernalization" of your culture and your origens?

My country, the south part actually, is very european like. But since our original field was far different we deleveloped a self culture.
Part of this culture got lost in the modern times, but there are groups called "CTG" who try to keep the dancing, music, wearing and traditional foods alive.

I used to make part of one when I was a kid, this is a typical dress:

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Img_003g

And the boys wear:

Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 El-gaucho

And this is the place I visited in my 3rd school year, very beautiful.
Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Canyon+itaimbezinho+praia+grande+divisa+rs+sc+feriado+7+set+torres+rs+brasil__56A717_7
Back to top Go down
Gyatso
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
Gyatso

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 4:08

there's none of local language as official language Very Happy the official one, just bahasa Indonesia. So what it will become like this:

when you are living for example, in Bandung, you will hear a lot people chat with sundanese language. But still, they can understand with bahasa indonesia. And the next day, you are living in Jogjakarta, you will hear a lot of people chat with javanese language. And, still they can understand you with bahasa indonesia. The local language are use for daily language, and bahasa indonesia the official one. The formal one.

for the wedding dress, I thought there still a lot of people still use traditional way for the ceremony than "western style". I think the tradition still passed down from generation to generation.But some people really chose western style for the wedding ceremony. no longer in trouble with the heavy crown, the shoes make the feet sore, or ceremonies that take a specific order and sequence. People nowaday want an instant without pain but just throwing fun party, can't help about it XD

In villages, they still passed it down, the indigeneous people also. Tradition is the matter of pride for us. Just like the language. the funny thing that i experience enough, when you talk other local language or dialect, people will laughing at you or at least call you weird. Indonesian people really learn much about, "different place different act". some culture, like dancing and local language still taught in school.

That's cool XD I guess a lot of country still have a resistant for their own culture. let's pray it still exist till another generation XD

the third picture, is that mato grosso?
Back to top Go down
velvay
Voca Millenia
Voca Millenia
velvay

: Elite Rose Project
Posting : 1006
Join : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 5:32

開発コードmini wrote:
WHY EVERYONE IN HERE IS SO NICE. I WILL KIDNAP ALL OF YOU AND TAKE TO MY HOUSE IN BRAZILLL >\\\<

Kidnap & treat me well please.... m(_ _)m Touching

http://www.vocapost.net/t251-irc-chatbox-vocapost
that is the gate to the underworld of indonesia~ LOL~~ Whip

Indonesia is an open country~ that's why there's so many Otaku here~ kwkwkwkwkwkwk! Laugh

mini-chan, what language is usually used in Brazil? I'd heard the language is Portuguese... Confused
Back to top Go down
Akai_Kurasu
Voca Stylist
Voca Stylist
Akai_Kurasu

:
Posting : 761
Join : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 7:42

amg... a tourist... (*A*

it seems that all of you are having a good time... (*A*

i wanna play too... (*A*

...oh, and i can explain you about culinary in indonesia.... (*A*

btw nice to meet you, i'm from Palu... it's (um maybe) a beautiful city in Central Sulawesi... with delicious culinary too... (*A*

i'm sorry, derp english lol
Back to top Go down
http://akai-kurasu.tumblr.com
RouFleur
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
RouFleur

: FAIL FTW
Posting : 487
Join : 2011-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Aug 2012 - 8:09

Hi mini *A*
You're so cute ///A///
//shot
IDK what to talk, my english is so derp ; u ;
OMG I spend minutes to write something

People in the villages still passed down the culture. But many people in town (Jakarta actually) is too prestige, they think that the tradition is boring. But when other country try to claim it, they will start to complaining .___.

Oh that dress is cute *A*
Back to top Go down
axeraaa
Voca Centry
Voca Centry
axeraaa

: Mi~sa~kiiiiy
Posting : 384
Join : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 6:07

hello mini! I think I've seen you at the vocaloidotaku.net forum.. or it is just me. Well, nevermind.

Indonesia.. is.. a pretty nice country for me xD I live in the suburban area of Jakarta. But i'm stuck in the USA atm

we have many public transportation, like angkot (Something like minivan, but we usually call it angkutan umum or angkot), ojek (it's like taxi but ojek uses motorcycle, thus: a motorcycle taxi), buses, and.. becak (something like a pedicab, oh well actually it's a pedicab but the driver is behind the passenger), etc. oh, some region might have another unique public transportation too XD

What else. Maybe that's all for now. I miss the food already, no, I'm serious Alone
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/vanleyv
uchan
Voca Poster
Voca Poster
uchan

: runrunrirun ranranraran
Posting : 67
Join : 2012-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 8:22

Hi Mini - san! Hai

uchan desu!

Hemmm Indonesia...

In each region has its special characteristic..
whether from the culture, attitudes, habits, festival,
tourism, and as already mentioned by axeraaa - san
FOODs, transportation and much more..

Come play to Indonesia
You must experience it by yourself
because it's more exciting! Ohoho

Aha Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me Indonesiaaaaa    Show me Indonesiaaaaa  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down